It's a tissue made from three main materials are propylene and polyurethane and polyethylene, Which is considered environmentally friendly materials and also gives the grass greater
The features of alternative grass (artificial grass)
We would like to introduce to you an overview about some of technical features of this grass :
- evergreen throughout the year with a different atmosphere and seasons
- resistant to the sun and Ultraviolet rays.
- resistant to the different atmosphere, it is resistant to a temperature of 60 degrees Celsius
- does not require constant maintenance and pruning
- does not need to irrigate
- ease and speed installation.
- neither change the color nor ripped from its roots with the passage of time (note that the life span of this grass has more than 15-20 years may be - less or more depending on usage, decrease in stadiums and increase in the parks.
- don't harm the environment in the case of manufacturing according to the standards and specifications such as the FIFA specifications
- Prevents players injuries significantly in the case of proper installation.
As for the quality of our products ... We offer guaranteed up to seven years. This guarantee includes neither change the color nor ripped from its roots during the years of the warranty.
The type of grass varies according to its use, for example. Stadiums have different types than gardens, including the hair length and density. Stadiums must be at least the length of turf is 50 ml and no more than 60 ml ranging in density per square meter from 8000 to 11,000 stitches per square meter.